- Model: IP1HMC-20A-1
- Input Voltage: 220-240VAC
- Output Power: 20W
- Output Current: 350/500/550/700mA
- Channels: 1
350/500/550/700mA 20W Constant Current 1-10V Driver IP1HMC-20A-1
IP1HMC-20A-1 is a constant current output mode LED driver. The output current can be easily set via DIP switch, and the driver can be adjusted by the external 1-10VDC active signal, PWM signal, or adjustable resistance to achieve the smooth dimming effect.
1. Single channel output, output current level selectable by DIP S.W.
2. Support 3-in-1 dimming mode(1-10V active signal, adjustable resistance, PWM)
3. High input voltage of 220VAC ~ 240VAC
4. High efficiency up to 85%
5. Built-in active PFC function
6. 100% output when no dimming signal input, can be used as normal power supply
7. Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
8. Protections: Short circuit, over load, over temperature
9. Suitable for indoor LED lighting application, such as down light, spot light, and so on
No Load Output Voltage
Output LF current ripple(< 120 Hz)
No-load powe consumption
Cold start,18A(t=width12.8us measured at 50% Ipeak )@230VAC
after fault removed Close output, the output current recovers automatically
When the output voltage is exceeded, decreases and, recovers automatically when the load is reduced
Shut down the output, recovers automatically when temp.back to normal.
1-10V active signal, adjustable resistance, PWM
150*43*29 mm L*W*H
-20 ~ 50℃
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.