- Model: IPL2HMC-50D-0
- Input Voltage: 220–240VAC
- Output Current: 900~1400mA
- Output Power: 50W
- Channels: 2
DALI Tunable White Constant Current Diver
IPL2HMC-50D-0 is a LED controller that provides two channels outputs. The user can select the total output current via DIP switch.It supports DALI DT8 standard protocol and adjustment of brightness and colour temperature.
1. Meet DALI Protocol IEC 62386 DT8
2. SELV. Full protective plastic housing
3. High efficiency up to 86 %
4. Built-in active PFC function
5. Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
6. Protections: Short circuit, over load, over temperature
7. The positive output of the two channels is common
8. Supports adjustment of brightness and colour temperature.
No Load Output Voltage
Output LF current ripple (<120Hz)
Cold start,18A(t width=14us measured at 50% I peak )@230VAC
Close output，recovers automatically after fault removed
Hiccup, when the output power exceeds the rated power of 100 ~ 120%,then,recovers automatically after fault removed
Shut down the output, recovers automatically when temp. back to normal.
-20℃ ~ 50℃
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.