- Model: IP0405-M
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Input control signal: DMX512(1990)/RDM，DALI IEC62386,EU-BUS
5A*4ch Phase Cut & 0-10V Dimming Controller IP0405-M
The product adopts advanced MOS-FET control technology, can accurately realize the phase cut function, and has no requirement for the type or capacity of load. The compatibility is far superior to leading edge controller.
Control mode of EUMA0405 is flexible, which complies with 4 control protocols:
1, support the international widely adopted DMX-512 (1990) /RDM and DALI standard protocol, and can access KNX, Dynalite, Lutron, Crestron, LDS and other intelligent dimming network via gateway.
2, support EU-BUS lighting control protocol developed by EUCHIPS. It can be used with relay switch controller, clock module, panel module, sensor module to achieve the group and scene control through the Euchips9 PC software. This solution is widely used in the family, conference rooms, hotels, schools, and other occasions.
3, support Touchdim, manual control, timing control function (optional).The user can manually turn ON/OFF or dim the brightness.
1. Meets DMX512(1990)/RDM, DALI IEC62386 protocol and EU-BUS protocol developed
2. Output 4 channels AC MOSFET phase cut signal and their synchronous DC 0-10V control signal
3. 4 AC MOSFET can work as leading edge (LPC) mode, trailing edge(TPC) mode or switch mode
4. Maximum output current of AC MOSFET is 5A/ch
5. Built-in LCD, the user can operate more conveniently
6. Set fades time of each channel separately, range of 0.1-10s
7. Each circuit is equipped with emergency switch that control full brightness (100%) output function
8. Can save up to 8 events
9. Standard 35 mm din rail, convenient installation
Input control signal
Maximum output current of phase cut
5A*4(AC MOSFET, please take 5A*PF as output current limit for each circuit )
Maximum output signal current
20mA*4(for DC0-10V )
The number of events(only for EUMA0405-DDLT)
Maximum inrush current limit per channel
222.5*93.4*63.2mm(L*W*H),standard 35mm din rail
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.