- Model: IP0802-T
- Input control signal:DMX512(1990)/RDM，DALI and EU-BUS signal
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Max output current:2A*8ch
2A*8ch Leading Edge Controller IP0802-T
Leading edge controller is a multi-function triac dimmer Control mode of IP0802-T is flexible, which complies with 4 control protocols:
1, support the international widely adopted DMX-512 (1990) /RDM and DALI standard protocol, and can access to KNX, Dynalite, Lutron, Crestron, LDS and other intelligent dimming network via gateway.
2, support EU-BUS lighting control protocol developed by EUCHIPS. It can be used with relay switch controller, clock module, panel module, sensor module to achieve the group and scene control through the Euchips9 PC software. This solution is widely used in the family, conference rooms, hotels, schools, and other occasions.
3, support Touchdim, manual control, timing control function (optional).The user can manually turn ON/OFF or dim the brightness.
1. Meets DMX512(1990)/RDM,DALI IEC62386 protocol, and EU-BUS protocol developed
2. With LCD display and manual button, the user can operate more conveniently
3. In the EU-BUS mode, you can remote update firmware through the EU-BUS interface
4. Output 8 channel phase cut or switch control, max current of each channel is 2A
5. 6.3A fuse delay protection for each 2 outputs
6. Output 12VDC,supply for control system
7. Set fade time of each channel separately, range of 0.1-10s
8. Standard 35 mm din rail, convenient installation
9. Can save up to 8 events(Only for IP0802-T-DDLT)
10.suitable for use with TRIAC dimming driver, incandescent, low voltage, etc.
Input control signal
DMX512(1990)/RDM，DALI and EU-BUS signal
Max output current
222.5*93.4*63.2mm(L*W*H),standard 35mm din rail
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.