- Model: IP1HMC-10D-0
- Input Voltage: 220–240VAC
- Output Power: 10W
- Output Current: 120/180/240/300mA
- Channels: 1
10W 120/180/240/300mA DALI Constant Current LED Dimming Driver IP1HMC-10D-0
IP1HMC-10D-0 is a 10W AC/DC constant current mode output LED driver featuring the multiple levels selectable by DIP switch and complies with DALI standard protocol IEC 62386. EUP10D-1HMC-0 can be connected to DALI main controller or Touch DIM to a chieve a smooth dimming effect.
1. Single channel output, output current level selectable by DIP S.W.
2. Meet DALI Protocol IEC 62386
3. Support Touch-DIM function
4. High efficiency up to 85%
6. Built-in active PFC function
7. Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
8. Protections: Short circuit, over load, over temperature
9. Suitable for indoor LED lighting application, such as down light, spotlights, panel light, and so on
No load output voltage
Output LF current ripple(< 120 Hz)
＜10%@230VAC, full load
No-load Power Consumption
Cold start,18A(twidth=14us measured at 50% Ipeak) @230VAC
close output, recovers automatically after fault removed
When the output voltage is exceeded, the output current decreases and, recovers automatically when the load is reduced.
Shut down the output, recovers automatically when temp. back to normal.
-20℃ ~ 50℃
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.