dmx 0-10v converter is featured with leading design. 2.
dmx 0-10v converter has outstanding functions of led driver products. 3.
The product is soft and easily stretches, which enables it to be comfortable fabrics to wear or use in daily life. 4.
The lightweight and compact design of this product allow people to transport or move it easily and freely without adding much burden.
4ch 200~1600mA DMX512/RDM CC Decoder
Channels: 4 channels
Input Voltage: 12-50V DC
Output Voltage: 1-42VDC
Output Current: 200 to 1600mA per channel
Protection: Short-circuit protect,Over current protect, Over temp protect
4ch 200~1600mA DMX512/RDM Constant Current Decoder IP707-PX
• Meet DMX512/1990, RDM/2009 international standard protocol
• 4 output channels, output current 200 to 1600mA per channel
• Can easily set DMX address by button
• Can easily set output current each channel
• With the light color selected mechanism, and be able to control the light with 1~4 colors
• 256/65536 level brightness, full-color control
• For customer setup and use easily, the default address code is 1
• Address setting become brightness setting when DMX signal isn’t connected
• Suitable for buildings, hotels, KTV, home and other places
200 to 1600mA per channel
Short-circuit protect,Over current protect, Over temp protect
IPON General Electric Industry Co.Ltd. has manufactured a wide collection of quality led driver products. We have evolved and grown dramatically in recent years. 2.
IPON General Electric Industry Co.Ltd. has a number of high-level knowledge and technical staff to help better guarantee the quality of dmx 0-10v converter . 3.
We make clear commitments to our customers. We try to ensure that every link in the manufacturing chain works seamlessly, from order generation to final delivery and offer the highest-value products. In order to deliver better, we always hold fast to the company values of integrity, respect for people, customer enthusiasm, excellence, and vitality. We have adopted the principle of sustainable manufacturing. We make our efforts to reduce the environmental footprint of our operations. Social engagement has always been an integral part of our sense of responsibility and firmly embedded in our corporate values. We will raise money and take part in some charity events.