- Model: IP2HMC-40D
- Input Voltage: 220-240
- Output Power: 34W
- Output Current:500/600/700/800mA
- Channels: 2
DALI Tunable White Constant Current Driver
IP2HMC-40D-0 is a LED controller that provides two channels outputs.The user can select the total output current via DIP switch.It supports DALI standard protocol and adjustment of brightness and color temperature.
1. Meet DALI Protocol IEC 62386
2. SELV. Full protective plastic housing
3. High efficiency up to 87 %
4. Built-in active PFC function
5. Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
6. Protections: Short circuit, over load, over temperature
7. Supports adjustment of brightness and colour temperature.
No Load Output Voltage
Output LF current ripple (<120Hz)
Cold start,18A(t width=14us measured at 50% I peak )@230VAC
Close output，recovers automatically after fault removed
Hiccup, when the output power exceeds the rated power of 100 ~ 120%,then,recovers automatically after fault removed
Shut down the output, recovers automatically when temp. back to normal.
Main surge immunity
1kV diff mode
Control surge immunity
1kV diff mode
-20℃ ~ 50℃
300,000 hours, measured at full load, 25℃ ambient temperature MIL-HDBK-217F(25℃)
＞50000 hours，@Tc =75℃ at 100% load conditions
90℃ max，marked in Tc point label
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.