- Model: IP1HMC-30T
- Input Voltage: 220– 240VAC
- Output Current: 550~900mA
- Power: 30W
- Current accuracy: ±5%
- No load output voltage:50VDC Max
- Output LF current ripple(< 120 Hz): ＜3%
- Channels: 1
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Current:0.17Amax@230VAC
550mA/600mA/650mA/700mA/750mA/800mA/850mA/900mA*1ch 30W Constant Current LED Driver
IP1HMC-30T is a constant output mode LED driver. The output current can be easily set via DIP switch.The driver supports leading edge (Triac) and trailing edge (ELV) dimmer, and can be compatible with the systems of various brands (Philips, Panasonic, Lutron, Simon, ABB, Siemens,Dalitek etc.) to achieve a smooth dimming effect.
1. Single channel output, output current level selectable by DIP S.W.
2. Support Leading edge (Triac) and Trailing edge (ELV) dimmer
3. Dimming range from 40VAC to 240VAC
4. Built-in active PFC function
5. Class 2 power supply. Full protective plastic housing
6. Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
7. Protections: Short circuit, over load, over temperature
8. Suitable for indoor LED lighting application, such as down light, spotlights, panel light, and so on
No load output voltage
Output LF current ripple(< 120 Hz)
Cold start,15A(twidth=24us measured at 50% Ipeak) @230VAC
Close output，recovers automatically after fault removed
When the output voltage is exceeded, the output current decreases and, recovers automatically when the load is reduced.
Shut down the output, recovers automatically when temp. back to normal.
-20℃ ~ 50℃
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.