24VDC 20mA*4ch DMX to 0-10V Analog Signal Converter
Output: 0-10V/1-10V - signal, 20mA/channel
DMX to 0-10V Analog Signal Converter IP24-PX608
Thank you for using PX series of DMX512 Decoder. PX series adopt the advanced micro-computer control technology, it converts the DMX-512/1990 standard digital signal adopted widely in international to 0-10V/1-10V signal.4 Channels output, output driver 20 mA per channel.it can be used to control 0-10V/1-10V dimmer. It is mainly used for signal convert betwwen DMX Master and 0-10V/1-10V(DMX to 1-10V Converter) Dimmer.
• Meet the DMX512 international standard treaty
• 0-10V/1-10V analog signal output
• 4 channels output, output driver 20mA per channel
• Match the controll system, can achieve various changing effects
• With the lamp color selected mechanism, and be able to control the lamp with 1~4 colors;
• Can set the lamp DMX address freely
• Modularizing and can be matched with different LED module neatly
DMX to 0-10V Analog Signal Converter
DMX-512/1990 International Standard Digital signal
0-10V/1-10V analog signal dimming, max 20mA per channel
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.